Pocket Fetal Doppler is a hand-held obstetrical unit, which can be used in hospital, clinic and home for daily self-check by pregnant woman. The fetal doppler is equipped with a full high definition color LCD display.
Beautiful shape,portable,easy operation
Easy-to-use,the probe can be changed
Accurate FHR detection with clear sound
High sensitivity interchangeable probe
Battery status indicator
Dual display Interface : Digital display interface, Curve display interface
10 set default user data storage function.
High accuracy, curve display interface, can see the fetal movement curve.
- Standard: EN61266:1995
- Safety Classification: BF /Class Ⅱ /Internal power
- Overall Sensitivity: ≥ 90 dB (Integrated sensitivity 200mm away from the surface of the probe)
- Measuring integrated sensitivity
- The Doppler frequency :(300 ± 50) Hz
- Reflecting target speed:10cm / s ~40cm / s
- Ultrasound transducer’s effective area: 6.0±0.5cm2.
- Target velocity and display range : No narrower than 50bpm-240bpm (± 2bpm). (Beat Per Minute)
- (Notes: Please go to see a doctor once the FHR is abnormal) Output power: ≤10Mw/cm2
- EMC testing data (See annex Ⅱ)
- Working frequency:2.0 MHz ± 10%
- Spatial-peak temp-peak acoustic pressure:≤ 0.1 MPa. Effective area of transducer:6.0±0.5 cm2
- Working environment: Temperature: +5 ℃ ~ +40 ℃
- Humidity: ≤ 80% Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa ~ 106kPa
- Transport and storage environment:
- Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa ~ 106kPa,well-ventilated room without corrosive gases.
- Battery: Two pieces of 1.5V battery
- Size: 135mm (Length) ×65mm (Width) ×30(Height) mm
- Weight: 176g(without batteries)
- Working Frequency:2.0MHz
- P-: ≤1MPa
- 1 x Color LCD Fetal Doppler
- 1 x English user's manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.